UAS PRODUCTS / SERVICES
PARTNERS / CONTRACTS
CONTACT / EMPLOYMENT
Staff, Contacts, and Employment Opportunities
The key element of success is the strength of our team. We encourage you to:
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
|Chairman of the Board|
Headquarters and Field Team
|Vice President, International Compliance|
|Vice President, Aviation Operations|
|Test Development Engineer / UAV Pilot|
|Facility Security Officer and Office Manager|
Headquarters - Arlington, VA
Battlespace, Inc. 1215 South Clark St. Suite 304 Arlington, VA 22202
703.413.0556 703.413.8219 (fax)
We are always pleased to receive resumes from individuals who may wish to join our quality team, whether we have current openings as shown below.
For Battlespace, Inc., please your resume, along with a forwarding note.
For Battlespace Flight Services, please visit the Battlespace Flight Services website.
For UAS Maintenance employment opportunities, please visit the Battlespace Flight Services website.
We will acknowledge receipt of your resume within three business days. We recommend that your resume:
- Be arranged in chronological order
- Include all periods of employment and employers
- Clearly reflect each military assignment, if applicable
- State your highest military rank/paygrade if applicable
- Include all education
- Include your current security clearance
- State flight hours by type/model/series if applicable
- State the date you are available
- Include contact information for telephone and email
Predator® is a registered trademark of General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Battlespace, Inc. is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
Images of General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. MQ-1 Predator® and MQ-9 Reaper®.